Friday, January 6, 2012

"The Enemies of Mexico"

"Not anymore Teddy, not anymore"

As many of you have heard, we've recently seen a racist video I wish not to post. It has these 3 Nordic girls complaining how sad their life is even though they live on the "big chair" sucking life out of the land. They call us "beaners" and "illegals"

I'm tired of people life these, and other enemies of Mexico, complaining about Mexicans in the U.S. 

I say no more.

I'm tired of Jan Brewer and her KKK buddies making laws against Hispanics and forcing us out of the land. Damnit, we need Calderon to deport the damn Gabachos and Mayates out of North Mexico! I'm tired of the cartels killing my people! I'm tired of being depressed! Damn gringos! 

Pendejas they are all. When I say "gabacho" and "gringo", I mean the Nordic man! I hate them! 
Don't go to the red areas I tell you! The evil race lives there.

The worst thing is, 500,000 German descendants live in Mexico. God dammit, even at home I can't get away from them! I say, enough with the Nords! 

No comments:

Post a Comment